mother's day is only a week away.
i've rounded up some fabulous DIY projects and tutorials
for those of you who have a few extra hours this week
and would love to gift a little something that's extra special & handmade...
1. dress her door with a colourful yarn & felt wreath
2. give her a hand baking a favorite batch of cookies with a new oven mitt
3. make a statement with this lovely big bow pillow
4. fill a basket with sweet smelling paper wrapped soaps
5. keep her cute in the kitchen with an adorable apron
6. she won't believe you made this gorgeous felt dahlia flower brooch
7. wrap a stack of handy recipe cards with baker's twine
8. a bouquet of these will last forever
have any fun DIY projects or tutorials to share? leave a comment!